Monday, August 3, 2009

Poulan PPWT62522 Pro 22-Inch Cut Wheeled String Trimmer with 14-Inch High Rear Wheels and 6 HP Engine (Non-CARB Compliant)

Poulan Pro wheeled trimmers provide the latest and greatest features at industry leading prices. Nothing cuts like a Pro. The 22-inch Wheeled Trimmer (PPWT62522) features a 600 Series Briggs & Stratton Engine, .155 Cutting Line and 14-inch rear wheels. Comes fully assembled.
Customer Review: Poulan PPWT62522
This tool came out of the box and went together easily. However, after starting the drive system the belt was thrown off the engine pulley and continued to do so every time I replaced the belt. I called Poulan and they gave me the name of a local authorize dealer/repair station. Being familiar with the local dealer I took the machine apart myself. Apparently the guy in cell #27 in Beijing ran the drive actuator cable under the drive belt and not over the drive belt. Once corrected the machine ran fine without further problems. It is too bad that products are not made here in the USA anymore.
Customer Review: great trimmer
It arrived from the factory with a broken handle--Poulan had one shipped to me 2 days after I contacted them about the problem (amazon offered to ship a complete new unit immediately)--- now working the trimmer exceeds our expactations. Thanks to Poulan and Amazon for their excellent customer service


cordless electric trimmer

1 comment:

  1. A 25CC Poulan Pro powerbase and their string trimmer, edger, and pole saw attachments got me through my first season of my part time lawn care company before I upgraded to ECHO. They have their limitations, but I have nothing but good things to say about them.

    ReplyDelete